Monday, January 10, 2011

Recent Projects

So I thought I would let you peeps know what projects I've been working on recently.

I've been making a lot of cute cloche hats lately. The patten I use requires using two strands of yarn at the same time so I mixed it up a bit and combined different colors. All of them have turned out wonderfully. The color combinations I have used are as follows:
  • Black and White
  • Dark Red and Cream
  • Light Blue and Cream
  • Dark Purple and White
  • Light Blue and Brown
I made three of them for Christmas gifts for three of my aunts. My grandma saw me finishing them and now she would like one too. I'm thinking of making that one with a dark purple and a light purple. What do you think?

I'm also working on a baby blanket for a co-worker that is due in March. I have some white baby yarn that has one strand of variegated rainbow colors. I'm combining it with a soft white yarn and it is turning out chunky. It's very plush and is turning out very good. I'm only working a double stitch but I really like it.

At the moment I think that is all for now.

Peace!



No comments:

Post a Comment